Translate this blog

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pink Wedding Cakes

It has been a long while since I visited these pages. I didn't realize how much I missed posting lovely things for you to see until I sat down tonight. There is something very satisfying about looking at beautiful things. Things that are well done seem to invite my mind to create. I get very inspired and I think, actually addicted, to looking at lovely things. Maybe you are like me, maybe you are not, but I hope you will enjoy my finds.

Today I have a beautiful collection of wedding cakes for the pink inspired wedding. Perhaps you are not into the color pink, but the ideas are gorgeous and you can always make something similar in any color of your choice.









I think the idea of individual little cupcakes is really great and the combination of cupcakes with a large cake makes for a really spectacular setting.










Til next time,

Julie

1 comment: