Translate this blog

Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Beach Wedding - Thoughts Of The Sea

I found some lovely ideas for a seaside or beach wedding and decided to gather them together with a few thoughts of the sea. . .

Family Attic
Flowers Valley

Isaac Newton - "To myself, I am only a child playing on the beach while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me."

Wedding Dress Bridal

SLYCreations

Raw Hemline

ArtSeero

I Do Artsy Weddings

Ambrose Bierce -  "Ocean: a body of water occupying two thirds of a world made for a man who has no gills. "

Seashell Collection

LX Designs

Seasonal Delights

Farmers Almanac - " A friend is someone who takes a vacation on a sun drenched beach and does not send a card. "

LRose Designs

My Memorable Designs

Thoreau - " My life is like a stroll on the beach . . . as near to the edge as I can go."

Pink Pelican Designs

Fairy Folk Weddings

Loris Place

Ce Shore Treasures

Michelle Head - " Don't grow up too quickly lest you forget how much you love the beach. "


I hope you've enjoyed this collection.

til next time,

Julie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my gift tags on your beautiful blog! I enjoyed reading your post!
    ~Kelli at Seasonal Delights

    ReplyDelete