Translate this blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wedding Bouquets of Paper

I have been intrigued at how beautiful a bouquet of paper flowers can be. I never imagined that they could look so realistic and lovely. It would be a wonderful wedding bouquet alternative and something that you can save for years to come.

Royas Creations

Bragging Bags
Marry Me Rosie
Micheles Cottage




Sunny and Stumpy
The Vagabond Studio
Sweet Peas Florals
Pom Love Annex
Alternative Blooms


There are many beautiful alternative bouquets to choose from. I hope you enjoyed my choices for today!

til next time,

Julie

6 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! Thank you so much for including me in your blog! I'm so honored! <3 God bless!

    - Caitlin
    Marry Me Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the marry me rosie bouquet? SOOO in love must have this

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these bouquets were found on www.etsy.com I just looked and could not find the shop 'marry me rosie'. Unfortunately, she must not be on etsy any longer. I am sure that if you search on etsy for 'paper bouquets' you will find many lovely items to choose from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! flowers munich

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Aurum

    ReplyDelete
  6. I discovered your site ideal for me. It consists of wonderful and useful posts. I've read many of them and also got so much from them. In my experience, you do the truly amazing.Truly i'm impressed out of this publish convertible dresses

    ReplyDelete